Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Barbecued Chicken Salad



I used to get this salad at the Portland airport until the restaurant changed the menu. I love combination of the ranch dressing and barbeque sauce in this salad. I use my favorite salad dressing brand, Bolthouse ranch which tastes great and is low in fat and Pendleton BBQ sauce which has no high fruitose corn syrup. This is a healthy hearty salad that I just have to remember to make more often.
Ingredients:
1 head green leaf lettuce
2 chicken breasts, grilled and diced
1/3 cup yellow onion
1/3 cup cilantro
1/3 cup black beans
1/4 tomato
1/3 cup green onion
1/4 black olives
1/4 cup corn
2 cloves garlic minced
Non fat ranch dressing
Pendleton BBQ suace

Preparation:
Combine all ingredients into a large salad bowl. Toss with non fat ranch dressing. place into individual serving bowls and drissle BBQ sauce on top of the salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment