Saturday, November 7, 2015

Chicken, Pear, Blue Cheese and Pecan Salad

I've wanted to make this salad for a while now and while traveling a week ago, I had this in a restaurant and it was awesome. I'm using Brianna's French Vinaigrette dressing which is an all time favorite and I'm using plain pecans instead of candied pecans because I want to keep the salad savory, not sweet

Ingredients:
Mixed salad green
Brianna's french vinaigrette dressing
1 poached chicken breast, chopped into bite size pieces
1 bartlett pear, chopped
Maytag blue cheese, crumbled
chopped pecans
Salt and pepper

Preparation:
Rinse and dry the salad greens and place in a large salad bowl. Add the chicken, pear and salad dressing and toss well. 

To serve, place a portion of salad onto a serving plate and top with crumbled Maytag blue cheese, chopped pecans and a grind of salt and pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment