Friday, April 4, 2014

Wild Mushroom Ravioli with Heirloom Marinara

I've tried a lot of different ravioli's over the years and never found one that I would call great, until now. Pasta Prima Wild Mushroom Ravioli's are outstanding. I'd never of heard Pasta Prima until my wife brought this home with their Heirloom Tomato Marinara. She purchases these products at Albertson's grocery store. This dish is pure old world Italian that I would expect to be served in an Italian restaurant and one of the best meals I've had in a long time. Try this!

Ingredients:
1 package Prima Pasta Wild Mushroom Ravioli
1 package Prima Pasta Heirloom Tomato Marinara
Parmesan cheese
Olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste


Preparation:
Cook the ravioli's 10 - 12 minutes in boiling salted water. Drain the ravioli's and make sure they are completely dry because any left over water on the ravioli's will just make the sauce watery.

To serve, place a portion of ravioli's on a serving plate top the ravioli's with the warmed heirloom marinara and top with parmesan cheese, a drizzle of olive oil, a pinch of chopped Italian parsley and a grind of pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment