Thursday, July 10, 2014

Grilled Salmon served on Sesame Noodles

This is a killer dish that I would rank as very high on my list of awesome meals. First, I love these sesame noodles. I've made them a bunch of different ways, but below is the recipe I prefer most. Second, grilled salmon is the bomb, but when you top it off with a little sriracha sour cream and serve over sesame noodles....you've made something to be proud of....

Check out my sesame noodle recipe here:
Sesame Noodles

Grilled Salmon:
Ingredients:
2 8oz salmon filets
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper
1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
1/4 cup lite sour cream
1 tablespoon milk

Preparation: Salmon

Scanpan stove top grill
Preheat a stove top grill pan to medium high. I use the stove top grill pan from Scanpan. Brush a little olive oil on each piece of salmon and cook skin side up on the grill for 6 minutes.
 
While the salmon is cooking, prepare the sauce. mix 1/4 lite sour cream with 1 teaspoon sriracha and mix. Add a little bit of milk to thin the sauce out and your done.
 
After 6 minutes turn the salmon over so the skin side is down and finish cooking, about 6 minutes more. When cooking is complete, remove the salmon from the grill pan leaving the cooked skin behind. 
 
Plate the sesame noodles and top with a piece of grilled salmon. Garnish the dish with chopped cilantro.

No comments:

Post a Comment